The Australian Chapter of AFCC has been formed to bring together Australian Family Law professionals including judicial officers, lawyers, psychologists, social workers, other mental health professionals, mediators, educators, researchers, academics, welfare groups and administrators to share in formal and informal opportunities for education, training, research and professional collaboration.
There are many benefits of having a national interdisciplinary association of family law professionals that is also part of a larger international community as the chapter will be forming various committees to focus on different family law issues and facets of professional practice and hopes to encourage the formation of state and local groups around their particular needs and interests.
The chapter also offers a range of professional development activities, conferences and presentations to enhance family law practice and provide opportunities to expand on current knowledge about how best to serve families and children.
Benefits to Australian Chapter members of AFCC
Click here to join the AFCC
- Quarterly electronic newsletter
- Access to a network of colleagues throughout Australia
- Member access to information on Chapter website
- Participation on committees, task forces and projects
- Annual conferences
- Information on workshops, seminars, training programs and conferences on a state, territory, national and international level
- Local conferences, training and workshops.
- Want to know more? Click here…
AFCC News and Events
Myths, Complexities and Possibilities…”
Fifth Annual Conference of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
Thursday 16 August 2018 – Saturday 18 August 2018
The Hilton, Victoria Square, Adelaide
About the AFCC
Click here to learn more about the AFCC